Recently, Andhra Pradesh Government has released a notification to start the AP Degree Admissions 2021 Online on its official website. Candidates who want to attend in this process should check the details and dates from here. This is a process to get admission into various undergraduate courses by the degree colleges in the Andhra Pradesh State to promote merit-based admission on a transparent basis of the student community. The online application has invited the eligible candidates to give admission into non-professional UG programs like BA, BSC, BCOM, BBA, B.Voc. etc. After phase 1, the phase 2 counseling has been started from 06.02.2021. The AP Degree Seat Allotment 2021 Process will also available from 14.02.2021. So eligible candidates who have registered and are registering for the Phase 2 counseling can visit the official website which direct link has attached at the bottom of this page.
OAMDC AP Online Degree Admissions 2021 Phase 2 Counselling Details:
The government of Andhra Pradesh is going to conducting the online admission process for all those candidates who are starting their education in the various UG Courses. The admission process is conducting through online mode via its Online Admission Module for Degree Colleges (OAMDC). According to the official notification, AP Degree Admissions For Phase 1 2021 has been completed between the dates 06.01.2021 and 30.01.2021. Now the Phase 2 counseling process will take place from 06.02.2021 to 10.02.2021. Eligible candidates should check out the complete eligibility before going to appear in the AP Degree Admissions 2021 Phase 2 Process. Below the section we providing the AP Degree Admissions 2021 Eligibility.
- Every student must check the instructions before going to appear in the AP Phase 2 Degree Admissions 2021. Check the below point carefully.
- This is required for all candidates that they are eligible to appear in all-round of the counseling process conduct by the board for admission.
- Students will not have to pay any fee for counseling till the all-around AP Degree Admissions 2021 Counselling process completed.
- Any student who has conformed to their allotment in Phase 1 round of counseling and also reporting the allotted colleges, does not get any allotment in the Phase 2 counseling.
- If a student gets seat allotment in the phase 1 counseling and applied for phase 2 there phase 1 seat allotment will automatically cancel.
- However, a student who is satisfied with the phase 1 seat allotment, need not apply for the phase 2 counseling. They should produce their documents to the allotted colleges for the final AP Degree Admissions 2021.
OAMDC Online Admission 2021 Admission Fee:
Students who are applying for the OAMDC Phase 2 Counselling 2021 will have to pay an application fee of Rs. 200/- for General/ OBC and Rs. 100/- for SC/ ST students. The fee should be paid online mode only.
Certificate Required to get AP Degree Admissions 2021:
- Inter marks memo
- Proof of Date of Birth (SSC memo)
- Study certificates from class 60 to intermediate
- Residence certificate (AP state or otherwise)
- EWS certificate (for whoever applicable)
- Integrated community certificate for BC/ST/SC
- Income certificate of parents
- Caste/Quota reservation certificate (if applicable)
AP Degree Admissions Phase 2 Counselling Dates 2021:
|Phase 2 registration starting date||February 06, 2021|
|Phase 2 registration last date||February 10, 2021|
|Web Options entry date||February 06-10, 2021|
|Phase 2 seat allotment date||February 14, 2021|
|Online self-reporting, reporting at colleges||February 15, 2021|
List of Universities engaging with AP Degree Admission 2021 Process:
- Andhra University
- Adikavi Aannaya University (ANU)
- Dr Br Ambedkar University (Dr BRAU)
- Krishna University
- Nagarjuna University
- Rayalaseema University
- Sri Krishnadevaraya University
- Sri Venkateswara university
- Vikrama Simhapuri university
- Yogi Vemana university
Documents need to be Composed by Candidates to get AP Degree Admission 2021:
- Memorandum of Marks (Inter or it’s equivalent)
- Proof of Date of Birth (SSC or its Equivalent Memo)
- Transfer Certificate (T.C)
- Study Certificate from VI to Intermediate
- EWS certificate valid for the year 2020-21
- Residence Certificate of candidate for a period of 7 years
- Andhra Pradesh Residence Certificate of father/mother for a period of 10 years excluding the period of employment outside Andhra Pradesh from Tahsildar in respect of Non-Local Candidates.
- Integrated Community Certificate, in case of BC/ST/SC issued by the competent authority
- Income certificate of parents
- Local status certificate (if applicable)
- Candidates claiming reservation under NCC/Sports/ PH/ CAP shall bring the original certificates.