AP Navasakam New Ration Card status 2020, Spandana Andhra Pradesh EPDS Rice Card Beneficiary List @ spandana.ap.gov.in , AP Rice card Apply Online, Andhra Pradesh Ration Card Eligibility, Required Documents, AP Rice Card List 2020
Citizens of Andhra Pradesh who’ve enrolled their names offline must be eagerly waiting to check the status of the New AP Navasakam Ration Card or EPDS Rice card list. Yes you got the correct message! Now you all can check the AP Ration Card Status 2020 here or through the Spandana website www.spandana.ap.gov.in
Few days ago, the government of Andhra Pradesh announced that new ration cards will be issued within 5 days after the successful completion of offline registration. Due to some technical issues, the Online registration process has disabled. So, any citizen who have not White ration cards can apply for it offline by nearest Meeseva, Kendram. This AP Rice card is going to benefit lakhs of people which includes not only the citizen of Andhra Pradesh but also the migrants. This card will help the people to purchase rice at the least price. Here on this page we have collected the detailed information about the EPDS Andhra Pradesh New Ration Card Beneficiary List and Status. Read the complete article to gather the information. This will include the Ration Card Application process, eligibility criteria, status of application and many more.
spandana.ap.gov.in Andhra Pradesh New Ration Card list 2020
Earlier, Minister of Andhra Pradesh enunciated that the registration process for Rice card was started online. But in middle, due to technical glitch the online process was disabled. Therefore, participants have to apply in offline mode for new AP Navasakam New Ration Card 2020. Soon the link will be activated by Food and Civil Supplies department of Andhra Pradesh. Till then participants can register themselves at the nearest Meeseva, Kendram.
Any citizen who is below poverty line can apply for it. The govt will soon then release the EPDS Andhra Pradesh beneficiary list online. You can check the AP Navasakam New Ration Card Status 2020 of Rice Card online. After that you’ll be eligible to get the rice at the lowest price by the EPDS Andhra Pradesh Rice Card. You can also intall the Spandana App in your mobile to check the ration card status and beneficiary list.
Overview- AP Spandana Rice Card status 2020
|Scheme Launched||AP Navasakam Ration Card Scheme|
|Launched by||CM Jaganmohan Reddy|
|Toll free No.||1902|
Eligibility & Required Documents for Andhra Pradesh New Ration Card 2020
If any of the citizen wants to apply for the AP Rice card, they must know whether they are eligible or not. Therefore we’ve mentioned the details of eligibility criteria so that you can apply for it easily.
- She/He must be a citizen of Andhra Pradesh.
- Applicants must hold the Original Aadhar Card issued by the Central govt.
- The family annual Income should not be more than Rs 1 lakh.
- Beneficiaries should not have 4 wheeler vehicles.
Note– Also, refer the official website for detailed information.
Overall, the candidate must belong to a poor family, then only he can avail this opportunity of Spandana Andhra Pradesh Ration Card or Rice Card 2020. Any of the citizen of Andhra Pradesh below poverty line or having low income can apply for it as per the eligibility criteria. While applying, candidates must have these documents to submit. They are-
- Copy of the Aadhar Card
- Recent Photograph of the applicant
- Income Certificate issued by MRO
- Address Proof of the applicant
- Copy of Caste Certificate
How to apply for AP Navasakam Ration Card Offline 2020
- Firstly, candidates have to visit the nearest Meesava Kendram and ask for Andhra Pradesh Navasakam New Ration Card Application form.
- In the form you must fill the complete details correctly, like Name,Age, Date of birth, gender, Mobile Number, Address, etc.
- Next, applicant haveto attach the compulsory documents such as Copy of Aadhar Card, Caste Certificate, Photo, Income Certificate, and Address Proof.
- Finally, you can submit filled application form as well as an attached document to the AP Meesava Kendram.
Check Andhra Pradesh Navasakam New Ration Card EPDS Status 2020
- Visit the Spandana web portal i.e. spandana.ap.gov.in
- Login to the page and click “Click here for Rice Card Status in EPDS” link.
- Now scroll down the AP ration card page and enter the application Number on Search box.
- Finally, hit Search button and the page will show your New Navasakam Rice Card Status.
|AP Spandana Official Website||Click Here|
|Track AP Navasakam Rice Card Status Here||Click Here|
|Spandana App Download Link||Click Here|
Disclaimer: The information given on this page about “AP Navasakam New Ration Card Status & Beneficiary List 2020” is for reference & help purpose only. We try to ensure, the provided information is accurate and useful here. But the website www.myuniversity.in makes no warranty, representation or guarantee as to content, sequence, accuracy, timeliness, completeness, truthfulness and positioning of the information or the sources that the information may be relied upon for any reason. People must visit the AP Spandana official website –www.spandana.ap.gov.in to know all the details about the same. (यह किसी भी सरकारी अथवा प्राइवेट संसथान की आधिकारिक वेबसाइट नहीं है| आपको होने वाली किसी भी असुविधा के लिए यह वेबसाइट www.myuniversity.in जिम्मेदार नहीं होगी। हमारा उद्देश्य आप तक सिर्फ “आंध्रप्रदेश राशन कार्ड स्टेटस 2020 से संबंधित” जुडी जानकारी पहुंचाना है। इससे जुडी पूर्ण जानकारी प्राप्त करने के लिए ऑफिशियल वेबसाइट को अवश्य चेक करे)
Hope the above information will surely guide you. Still you can leave your queries in the comment box. Thank you for your time.