CBSE Class 12 Revaluation Form 2020 Fee, Apply Date- CBSE Class 12th Rechecking Form Available @www.cbseresult.nic.in, CBSE Class 12 Recheck Apply online form
CBSE Revaluation Form 2020 Date, Fee– Unlike every year, lakhs of students appeared for CBSE 12th Board Examination 2020. Although the exam got disturbed due to pandemic Coronavirus and lockdown, but students performed well. All such reasons delayed the release of Central Board of Secondary Education Result for 12th Board. Now, after awaiting long, Class 12th Board Result has been announced on 13 July 2020. After that, its time to go with the CBSE Revaluation or Rechecking Online Form 2020.
The Board is soon going to make an official announcement regarding CBSE Revaluation Class 12 Application Form 2020. It is expected to be started from 14th or 15th July 2020. Students will be given enough time to apply for it rechecking. The last date will be notified soon in the official notification. Hence we’ll suggest you to check the official site of CBSE on regular basis. Other details such as Fee, Apply date, Process of CBSE Class 12th Rechecking Form of Arts, Science and Commerce Streams are mentioned here. Scroll down and have it!
CBSE 12th Class Rechecking Online Form 2020 – Revaluation Form Overview
|Board||Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE)|
|Name||CBSE Revaluation Class 12 Form 2020|
|CBSE 12th Result Date 2020||13th July 2020|
|Starting date||15th July 2020 (Tentative)|
|Last Date||Not announced yet|
|Category||Revaluation & Rechecking form|
CBSE 12th Class Science/ Commerce/ Arts Revaluation Form 2020 Apply Process
Students of class XII Board studying at CBSE must have got their result on 13th July 2020. Now students of any stream whether Science, Commerce or Arts can apply for the revaluation form, if they are unsatisfied with the scored marks. In any subject, or overall they are sure that they can score more as per their performance, they can apply for it. The Revaluation/Rechecking Form will help the students to have –
- Their Answer sheet of any subject to be rechecked and retotalled.
- They’ll be able to get the photocopy of their answer sheet online, through which they can ascertain their marks and answers of their own.
- If they find any mistake in correction, they can further apply by submitting the CBSE Rechecking or Revaluation Form 2020.
CBSE 12th Class Revaluation Form 2020 Fee- Arts, Science, Commerce
The students who’re interested in rechecking and retotalling of their Class 12 Board examination answer copy, they must submit the form with in specified dates. It might get start from 15th July 2020 onwards. The notification regarding dates will be published in the official page shortly.
Along with that, students also have to pay the Revaluation fee to get their answer sheet checked and retotalled. The fee will be paid online, and there is no provision to pay the fee offline. The amount for the CBSE Rechecking form is not specified yet. Probably, it would be similar to the last year, which was Rs. 500 per subject.
How to Apply online for CBSE Revaluation Rechecking Form 2020
- First of all, visit the official website of the CBSE Board. Direct links are given here.
- On the homepage find out the notification regarding the revaluation /rechecking form from the latest news feed.
- Read the entire notification carefully and click the given link.
- Now fill up the form with correct details.
- You’re required to enter your board exam roll number and have to choose subjects for which you want revaluation.
- Next submit the filled application form.
- At last, you have to pay fees for the revaluation exam form 2020 through online mode
CBSE Official Website- Click Here
The complete details given here must be useful to you. After knowing the instructions and information, move ahead for submission of CBSE Rechecking form 2020. You can also have the photocopy of your checked answer sheet. You’ll only have it after paying the fee. We’ll update you on real time when the updates will be given by the official authority of CBSE. Till the time be safe, be healthy!
For further queries you can contact us through the messages in the comment box below. We’ll revert you soon! Don’t forget to check the official website CBSE Board for more details and updates.