Latest News 6 January 2022: The Chief Minister of Delhi has announced weekend Curfew in Delhi after increasing the number of omicron cases in Delhi. The curfew will be imposed from Friday 10 pm to Monday 5 am. Below you can check complete details about e Pass Delhi Weekend Curfew and Exempted services list as well as Delhi Weekend Curfew New Guidelines Below form this page.
Delhi Weekend Curfew Lockdown e Pass 2022 Form Apply Online, Check registration Status at epass.jantasamvad.org- The COVID-19 epidemic has reached its peak point in Delhi Since last few days. Therefore the state government and the central government have provided guidelines to be followed during the curfew. Some states have implemented night curfew in some places where Omicron Variant COVID-19 cases are high and other places in the state. As we are talking about the national capital Delhi, their cases have increased day by day.
Therefore, the Delhi government has implemented a curfew schedule from Friday 10 pm to Monday 5 am. During the time of curfew, no one is able to come out of their homes. But some important works like Medical, Vegetable supplier, Milk supplier, etc. have given permission to work during curfew.
Chief Minister of Delhi, Mr. Kejriwal assured the people of Delhi to implement some guidelines to control the spread of infection of Omicron COVID-19 variant in Delhi. In this post we are going to inform you How you can Get e-pass Delhi Weekend Night Curfew Amid Coronavirus COVID-19 Lockdown 2022 or How to Apply Online for Delhi Night Curfew e Pass in COVID-19 Coronavirus Lockdown. Read the complete article to get details.
epass.jantasamvad.org Delhi Coronavirus Lockdown Night Curfew e Pass 2022
Regarding seeing the emergency presser on the COVID situation, the Chief Minister has given guidelines and enforcement to follow all rules and norms in public places in Delhi. The national capital Delhi is the worst city in the second wave of infection.
Some people are exempted from the night curfew, who travel to the airport, railway station, state bus, etc., but must show a ticket about traveling. Delhi Night Curfew e Pass would be essential for the people to travel during the COVID-19 coronavirus Lockdown timings only.
Pregnant women, patients, officials who have valid identity cards are also exempted from the night curfew. If anyone have some important work and want to travel during curfew timings between 10 PM to 5 AM would be Required e Pass for traveling during night curfew in Delhi.
The government has also exempted all services such as health and family welfare, medical establishment, police, prisons, home guards, civil security, and emergency services. Those who are traveling during the curfew for COVID – 19 vaccination will be required to show their soft copy or hard copy which is made from the official website.
What’s Allowed And What’s Not Allowed During Delhi Weekend Curfew & How to Get Delhi Night Curfew e Pass
- Officers and officials who are associated with essential and emergency services shall be allowed with a valid identity card during night and weekend curfew.
- Individual who are going to be a part of any for marriage related-functions up to 20 persons need production of soft or hard copy of marriage card
- Officers and officials of Government of India, its autonomous or subordinate offices and PSUs on production of valid identity card and according to the restrictions imposed by the Union government.
- Judges and all judicial officers, staff members of all courts of Delhi as well as advocate, legal counsels, connected with the case hearing on production of valid identity card, service ID card, photo entry passes and permission letters issued by the court administration.
- Officers and officials in the offices of diplomats of various countries as well as persons holding any constitutional post on production of valid identity card.
- All private medical personnel such as doctors, nursing staff, paramedics and other hospital services such as hospitals, diagnostic centres, testing laboratories, clinics, pharmacies, pharmaceutical companies, medical oxygen suppliers and other medical and health services on production of valid ID card.
- Pregnant women and patients for getting medical and health services, along with attendant, on production of valid identity card and doctor’s prescription.
- Persons who are going for COVID-19 testing or vaccination, on production of valid identity card.
- Persons coming from or going to airports, railway stations, inter-state bus terminuses allowed to travel on production of valid ticket.
Electronic and print media on production of valid identity card.
- Students shall be allowed to appear in examination on production of valid admit card.
- The examination staff deployed for exam duties shall be allowed to travel on production of valid identity card or examination duty order.
Omicron Variant COVID – 19 Situation in Delhi:
On Thursday 15,097 fresh Covid-19 cases came in Delhi. Omicron variant of COVID have started, there has been a day-to-day increase in active cases in Delhi. This is the highest case in Delhi state since the last day. So the epidemic of COVID is spreading very fast. Therefore the Government of Delhi has decided to take action against COVID-19 control in public places and the COVID-19 guideline has also applied in public places.
People should also follow the full guideline and use all precautions while traveling outside their homes. The Delhi Disaster Management Authority has also created an e-pass facility for all those who have some kind of emergencies and wish to travel during curfew. The e-pass Delhi Weekend Curfew Coronavirus Lockdown can be issued through the official portal which is – https://epass.jantasamvad.org/.
Apart from emergency services, no activities are allowed during curfew hours. If one has to go for emergency services then one has to apply for an Delhi e Pass for Night Curfew Travel on the official website. Here we are mentioning the steps that one can use to implement the Delhi Weekend Curfew e-pass online.
Steps How to Apply for Coronavirus Night Curfew E- Pass in Delhi?
- First of all, need to visit the official website www.delhi.gov.in or epass.jantasamvad.org for Night curfew E Pass.
- Now search for the link to Apply Delhi Night/ Weekend Curfew E- Pass Online.
- Now fill the Delhi Weekend Curfew E-Pass Application Form.
- Provide all the essential details and requirements as asking from you.
- After the click on the submit button and Download the Soft/ Hard copy of E-Pass.
Important Update- As the number of COVID-19 Cases are increasing day by day in all over the country we want to request all by this portal not to go out without any important work. Stay at home and be safe. people of Delhi who have some urgent works must carry Delhi Night Curfew e Pass. Below on this page we have shared e-pass Delhi Weekend Curfew Apply Link.
Apply Delhi Weekend/ Night Curfew E-Pass: Click Here
Delhi Government official Website link- Click Here
Disclaimer- All details available on this page about e pass Delhi Weekend Night Curfew 2022 are collected from various media sources. For more details must refer the official website of Delhi Government.