Didi Ke Bolo is an online portal launched by the West Bengal state government to solve local people’s problems. Honorable Chief Minister of West Bengal, Mamta Banerjee has started the DIdi Ke Bolo campaign. Through this people can directly connect with the West Bengal government. They can take their problem directly to the government and discuss it with them. The main purpose of launching this Didi Ke Bolo online portal 2021 is to ask local people to solve and solve their real problems. Those who want to join this portal and share their problem directly with the Government of West Bengal can read this full page at the end. Here we are providing all those details such as online registration, WhatsApp number, contact number. After the launch of this portal, many people who were under stress or any problem wanted to reach Didi Ke Bolo Portal 2021, some of the cases have been resolved on priority. We can also see this as the feet of a politician that the government should work with its people and solve their problems so that the trust of the people remains in them.
What is Didi Ke Bolo Online Portal 2021?
As we know, DIdi Ke Bolo is an online portal launched by the West Bengal State Government. It is for the local people of West Bengal to report their real problems directly to the government. West Bengal CM Mamta Banerjee has launched this portal as a doikebolo.com website. Now people can connect to the portal and also put their problem on the portal. The campaign has more than 250 members to participate in calls from local people of West Bengal and to address their problems. The team is highly educated and also has the ability to solve the problem of the people with all the necessary information and words towards solving the problems. People can also log on to the official website to inquire about their problems and reach the Chief Minister directly. This is the best way to solve people’s problems.
Didi Ke Bolo Online Portal 2021 Advantage:
- The main benefit of this portal is people can connect directly to the government and ask them about their problems. Here some points providing below here to check the other gain of the Didi Ke Bolo Portal 2021;
- People can register themselves with their actual problem to the government.
- A common man can also discuss their problem with the Chief Minister of West Bengal State.
- Through this Scheme, the level of Corruption will also reduce.
- The party leader will also visit the various areas to know the problem of a common man.
- People can concern their problems anytime, anywhere through Didi Ke Bolo Online Portal 2021.
- The main aim of the government to reach at least 10000 villages to solve their problems in 10 days.
How to Register Didi Ke Bolo Online Portal 2021?
- First of all, visit the official website i.e. didikebolo.com.
- On the home page click on the Didi Ke Bolo Application Form.
- You will have to fill the application form with all required details such as Name, Phone Number, etc. with your complaint.
- After the reference number will be generated.
- Keep the reference number safe for future purposes.
Didi Ke Bolo Online Portal 2021 Helpline Number/ Toll-free Number/ WhatsApp Number
There are two options for the people to ask their problem to the government under the program Didi Ke Bolo running in the state of West Bengal. The first is to dial the toll-free number and talk to the executive and share your problem. and the other is to fill the online application form with the required details and actual problem. Under this scheme, the government has provided the number which can use by people to ask about their problem directly. See the below for more updates.
- Official Website: didkebolo.com
- Toll-free Number/ Helpline: 9137091370
Didi Ke Bolo Online Portal 2021 FAQs:
What is Didi Ke Bolo Portal?
This is the official portal of the Government of West Bengal that starts to listen to the problem of the common people of the state. They want to solve all the problems of the people living in this state through this scheme.
What is Didi Ke Bolo Helpline Number?
The official has provided a number of their people who can talk to the executive to ask about their problem. The helpline number is 9137091370.