[Interstate E Way Bill Login, E-Way Bill Online Registration 2021 Apply Online, Eligibility @ewaybill.nic.in | E-Way Bill System, E-way Bill Online Login Registration, How to register on the E-way bill portal under GST, How to Generate eWay Bills on E-Way Bill Portal, E-way Bill Registration, GST E Way Bill Registration Quick Guide, What is GST E Way Bill & How to Generate Via Online, e-Invoice System, E-Way Bill under GST, Learn E-Way Bill on Govt Portal,
Transportation often requires making an electronic waybill. Have any questions regarding what is EWay Bill Online Login 2021? This is a necessity for the transportation of any consignment. Moreover, there are situations in which generating e-way bill becomes of utmost importance. All these questions will be answered. In addition to this, we will also highlight the cases when e-way bill is not required. In fact, transporters can apply online to generate e-way bills using the simple steps mentioned in our article. As per the recent government rules, some amendments have also been introduced in the GST Eway Bill Login Online 2021 officially at ewaybill.nic.in. Readers must check out the below article to know about the new rules along with all the details about the Electronic Way Bill.
If any consignment exceeds Rs. 50,000 which has to be moved within a state or from one state to another, for this an e-way bill is required. The basic information included in the electronic e-way bill online 2021 is about the sender, the sender, the route to be followed, the place of origin, and the destination of the goods to be transported. E-way bill online login 2021 is a part of Goods and Services Tax (GST). This bill became important to prevent tax evasion. As per Rule 138 of the CGST rule book, it is mandatory to enter all the transport-related information on the official portal ewaybillgst.gov.in. The details about the consignment have to be mentioned before the commencement of the transportation. Now, the same has to be done in all cases i.e. supply or domestic transport or any other category.
Generate GST E Way Easily Online or SMS:
The recently introduced GST E Way Bill has been implemented across the country from 1st February 2018. The government has made it mandatory for all states to use e-way bills for transportation of supplies worth more than 50,000. While the GST e-way bill generation process can be done with single and consolidated options on the e-way bill (EWB) portal, there are some more features such as a change in the number of vehicles already generated on the GST e-way bill portal and generated. Cancellation of e-way bills. Here, we describe how to generate e-way bills in Andhra Pradesh, Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Bihar, Chhattisgarh, Goa, Gujarat, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu & Kashmir, Jharkhand, Karnataka, Kerala, Madhya Pradesh. Maharashtra, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Odisha, Punjab, Rajasthan, Sikkim, Tamil Nadu, Telangana, Tripura, Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand, and West Bengal.
List of the State Where Intrastate E Way Bill is now Applicable:
|Andhra Pradesh||Arunachal Pradesh||Assam|
|Jharkhand||Jammu & Kashmir||Karnataka|
|Uttar Pradesh||Uttarakhand||West Bengal|
Details on What is the GST E Way Bill Which is now Applicable in Different State?
GST e-way bill is an electronic bill that will be required for the movement of goods in case the price of the goods exceeds Rs.50,000. The bill can be generated from the GSTN portal and every registered taxpayer would require this e-way bill along with the goods transferred. And know its implementation features, basics, and how to generate GST E Way Bill through the official e-way bill portal https://ewaybillgst.gov.in/. Intrastate e-way bill is now undecided for some reasons from the backdate of 1st June 2018 to be implemented across the country with effect from 3rd June 2018 but the GST Council along with the Central Government has notified that the said date i.e. 3rd June to all states There is a time limit for any way to implement Intrastate GST E-Way Bill.
- Avoid multiple logins for different states and branch level access control, by providing users a centralized login for EWB generation
- Get an accurate estimate of distance for validity of e-way bill through inbuilt distance calculator with edit option
- Bulk update transporter details for issued documents without re-punching the data
- Avoid errors through built-in validation, improved user experience and intelligent reports.
List of UTs Where GST E Way Bill is Applicable:
- Andaman & Nicobar
- Dadar & Nagar Haveli
- Daman & Diu
Documents Required to Generate E Way Bill Online?
- Registration on the EWB portal
- The Invoice/ Bill/ Challan related to the consignment of goods must be in hand.
- If transport is by road – Transporter ID or the Vehicle number.
- If transport is by rail, air, or ship – Transport document number and date on the document.
The Process to apply GST E Way Bill Online Registration & Login 2021:
Login to the eway bill system.
Enter the Username, password and Captcha code, Click on ‘Login’.
Click on the ‘Generate new’ under the ‘E-waybill’ option appearing on the left-hand side of the dashboard.
Enter the following fields on the screen that appears:
1) Transaction Type: Select ‘Outward’ if you are a supplier of consignment Select ‘Inward’ if you are a recipient of consignment.
2) Sub-type: Select the relevant sub-type applicable to you: If transaction type selected is Outward, following subtypes appear:
If transaction type selected is Inward, following subtypes appear:
Note: SKD/CKD- Semi knocked down condition/ Complete knocked down condition
3) Document type: Select either of Invoice / Bill/ challan/ credit note/ Bill of entry or others if not Listed
4) Document No. : Enter the document/invoice number
5) Document Date: Select the date of Invoice or challan or Document. Note: The system will not allow the user to enter the future date.
6) From/ To Depending on whether you are a supplier or a recipient, enter the To / From section details.
Note: If the supplier/client is unregistered, then mention ‘URP’ in the field GSTIN, indicating that the supplier/client is an ‘Unregistered Person’.
7) Item Details: Add the details of the consignment (HSN code-wise) in this section:
- Product name
- HSN Code
- Value/Taxable value
- Tax rates of CGST and SGST or IGST (in %)
- Tax rate of Cess, if any charged (in %)
Note: On the implementation of Eway bills, Based on the details entered here, corresponding entries can also be auto-populated in the respective GST Return while filing on the GST portal.
8) Transporter details: The mode of transport(Road/rail/ship/air) and the approximate distance covered (in KM) needs to be compulsorily mentioned in this part. Apart from above, either of the details can be mentioned:
- Transporter name, transporter ID, transporter Doc. No. & Date.
- Vehicle number in which consignment is being transported.
Format: AB12AB1234 or AB12A1234 or AB121234 or ABC1234
Note: For products, clients/customers, suppliers, and transporters that are used regularly, first update the ‘My masters’ section also available on the login dashboard and then proceed.
Click on ‘Submit’. The system validates data entered and throws up an error if any.
Otherwise, your request is processed and the eway bill in Form EWB-01 form with a unique 12 digit number is generated. The eway bill generated looks like this:
Print and carry the eway bill for transporting the goods in the selected mode of transport and the selected conveyance.
The Process to Take Print of GST E Way Bill Online:
Click on ‘Print EWB’ sub-option under ‘e-Waybill’ option
Then further enter the applicable e-way bill 12 digit number and click on ‘Go’ button
Now one can click on ‘detailed print’ or ‘print’ button: