This is required for all candidates who are applying for the Upcoming Jobs in HSSC. The Government of Haryana, Staff Selection Commission has issued a notification to Apply for HSSC Self Declaration Form 2021-22 to get a Govt Jobs in Haryana. Candidates will have to submit the form to apply for the HSSC Latest Upcoming Recruitment 2021. There the board has introduced some rules and regulations to apply the form on the official website. Here on this page we are discussing the same topics and provide all the important aspects to submit the application form.
So candidates who are from Haryana State and want to Apply for Jobs in Haryana under the Haryana Staff Selection Commission then will have to submit the HSSC Self Declaration Form 2021-22 to get the chance to be a part of the government-organized department. On this page, all the important and accessory details have been provided to all candidates who want to know them. So go below the page and collect the required updates, steps to apply the form, required documents to apply the Self Declaration Form HSSC Annexure E1, and many others.
HSSC Self Declaration Form 2021-22 Annexure E1
The Haryana SSC Self Declaration Form 2021-22 is now available on the official website of HSSC. Eligible candidates who want to submit can go through the official website and submit it from there with the all requirements. After applying the form candidates can also take a PDF, JPEG, or PNG format from the official website to the reference purpose. To Self Declaration Annexure E1 HSSC Download can visit the official website and download from there.
There are various rules to apply the Haryana Self Declaration Form E1 Annexure on the official website. Candidates should read all instructions to apply for the respective form on the official website. All the required documents or certificates will have to upload to the application form while the HSSC Self Declaration Online Registration is done on the official website. This is a facility that can be used for various purposes like as below.
- The family members of the candidate should not have jobs in the government sector.
- A Certificate, Candidates whose father has died.
- UNDERTAKING Form
- Experienced Certificates
- A Widow Certificate for Widow candidates
All the documents or certificates should be self-attested while uploading to the application form. An attested affidavit should also generate in case of No Family Member in Government Jobs by the Executive Magistrate of Haryana State. Candidates can also make the affidavit from the authorized attested by Executive Magistrate/ Tehsildar too.
Steps to Apply Haryana SSC Self Declaration Form 2021-22 @hssc.gov.in
- First of all, candidates visit the official website of HSSC.
- Now click on the link to the Self Declaration Form available on the home page.
- After the HSSC Self Declaration Form appears on the screen in PDF.
- Download the PDF from the website home page.
- You can also check or download the other related form like Widow Certificate, father Died Certificate, etc.
- After download, the form, fill in all the required details as mentioned in the application form.
- Now convert the application from PDF to JPEG or PNG Format.
Details that should be filled in HSSC Self Declaration Form 2021-22
- Download the form in PDF format.
- Check all the required fields on that form
- Full name of the candidate in HSSC Self Declaration Form
- Name of father of candidate/student in HSSC Self Declaration Form
- Age of candidate in HSSC self-declaration form
- HSSC posts details in HSSC self-declaration
- Full address details in HSSC self-declaration
- Candidate District Details
- Post category number (do not select cast category number)
- Candidate / Student Aadhaar Number
- Fill date or location
- Signature of the candidate.
Download HSSC Self Declaration Form: Download Annexure E1 PDF
Haryana POlice Declaration Form 2021: Click Here to Download