Kerala E-Grantz Portal Student Registration 2021 Check Application or Track Status- Backward Community Development Department launched E- Grantz 3.0 Portal under the Kerala State Government to provide scholarship to the students who are financially poor. Students of backward categories can register for this online. If you want to make Kerala E-Grantz 3.0 Registration then they need to check the details of it before apply. In this article we have shared the detailed information about the E-Grantz 3.0 Portal Students Registration, Login, and the eligibility criteria details you can read it through the official website egrantz.kerala.gov.in or below from this page.
Kerala E-Grantz Portal Registration 2021
E-Grantz Portal Kerala is beneficial for the students of Kerala who are from SC, ST, or other backward casts. The aim behind the launch of this portal is to provide support in the studies to these students. There are various scholarship schemes available on Kerala E-Grantz 3.0 Student Portal. To avail the benefits of scholarships students need to Register or login first.
After making the E-Grantz 3.0 Portal Registration the students can apply for the various scholarship schemes run by Kerala State Government. By this article, you can understand the detailed information i.e. benefits of E-Grantz Portal 3.0 and eligibility criteria and the process to check E-Grantz Portal Application Status.
E-Grantz 3.0 Portal Kerala for Scholarship 2021
E-Grantz 3.0 Portal
Government of Kerala
To provide Scholarships
Backward caste and category students of Kerala
E-Grantz Portal 3.0 Benefits 2021
Kerala has the highest literacy rate in all over the country. But there are still some students who belong to poor categories and not able to get higher education due to the poor financial status. To help these students E-Grantz Portal launched by State Government of Kerala. The SC/ OEC/ OBC Categories and other poor categories candidates will be provided scholarship benefits so they can also get proper education. Students can Apply Online for E-Grantz Scholarship.
Eligibility Criteria for E-Grantz 3.0 Portal Scholarship
The official authorities of the respective department set eligibility criteria to get the benefits of E-Grantz Portal 3.0. Here we have listed them below. We also recommend all to must visit the official website too for detailed information.
- The applicant must be studying at the poles matriculation level of studies from a recognized university or board
- Applicant student should be a permanent domicile of Kerala State.
- Students belonging to SC and OECs are not barred with income limitation.
- Applicant should be studying in Degree, Diploma, Doctoral, Higher Secondary, Polytechnic, Post Graduate, Professional, and VHSE any of courses.
- Applicant should be from Scheduled Caste (SC), Other Backward Classes (OBCs), Other Eligible Communities (OECs), and other socially/economically backward communities.
- There is income limit for OBC Category students of INR 1 Lakh per annum for +2 course, Degree, PG, and Professional courses.
- Students belonging to other categories the income limit is INR 1 Lakh for +2 course, Degree, PG, and Professional courses.
- The student must have taken admission under merit and reservation quota
- Applicant student must have attained at least 75% attendance in academics
- The student should be enrolled in post matriculation course program
- Applicant admission should be done under the reserved quota based on merit
For SC/ OEC Candidates
- Students who are living less than 8 kms from the colleges will get the stipend amount of 630 INR.
- Students whose residence is above 8 kms from the college will get stipend amount of 750 INR.
- Students who are pursuing professional courses and reside on their own expense will get 1500 INR
For OBC Candidates
- Students studying 10+2 courses will be eligible for the scholarship amount of 160 INR.
- Students are studying in PG and Professional courses
- Hostellers of this category will get the INR 250 scholarship.
- For students pursuing Polytechnic courses
- Day scholars get INR 100 and hostelers get INR 150.
How to Register for E-Grantz Portal 3.0- Application Process
- Open the official website of the E-Grantz Portal Kerala: egrantz.kerala.gov.in
- Now find the E-Grantz Portal Registration 2021 link.
- Then click on the One Time Registration link.
- After that enter your aadhar card and click on Validate Aadhar link.
- Then enter mobile number and other required details.
- Click on the Register link.
How to Login & Apply for E-Grantz 3.0 Portal Kerala
Once you complete the registration process, you need to login to apply for the scholarship. Students must need to enter Aadhar number and password to login on E-Grantz 3.0 Portal. The scholarship list will be shown on your screen. After the login, you can Apply for Post Matric Scholarships. Then select the scholarship for which you want to apply. Read the details of scholarship and submit the required documents. In the end click on the submit button.
How to check E-Grantz 3.0 Scholarship Application Status Online
- Go to the official website of E-Grantz Portal.
- Then choose the Track Application link.
- Enter your date of Birth and aadhar card details.
- Then click on track application link and the status will be displayed on your screen.
E-Grantz Portal Helpline Number & Address
· DIRECTORATE OF SCHEDULED CASTES DEVELOPMENT
· Museum-Nandhavanam Road, Nandhavanam, Vikasbhavan P O, Thiruvananthapuram-695033
- TOLL-FREE (ST Department)
· 1800 425 2312
|E-Grantz 3.0 Portal Registration||Click Here|
|E-Grantz Portal official website||Click Here|