Maharashtra e Pass Apply Online, Maharashtra COVID-19 Lockdown Travel Pass for Unlock 1.0 Movement, Maharashtra Online travel pass @covid19.mhpolice.in, Lockdown 5 Maharashtra travel e Pass, Maharashtra e Pass Apply Online & Status
Maharashtra E Pass Unlock 1.0: Even though Central government has relaxed so many things during this Covid 19, final decisions will be of the State Govt. After having lockdown for around 60 days, there’s another phase of lockdown with different terms and conditions. It’s named as lockdown 5 or Unlock 1.0. Following this, state govt of Maharashtra is issuing travel E Pass online for essential services. Anyone who need this service can apply online for Maharashtra E Pass at covid19.mhpolice.in or punepolice.in.
For this purpose, the eligible people need to know Maharashtra e Pass Eligibility Criteria, Status, details, documents required to apply online for MH Police Covid 19 Online Pass. Anyone who’s required to travel inter district, city, state or to the other states will surely need to own this travel e Pass. You can check out complete information of important dates and procedures to Apply Online for Maharashtra e Pass Online, status, and can easily download Covid19 Pass Print directly from here.
covid19.mhpolice.in Maharashtra Travel e Pass online- Lockdown Pass Maharashtra
Amid this pandemic Covid-19, Maharashtra govt has given permission to essential services and medical facilities to travel, but along with the pass. Needed person can apply for Maharashtra e Pass Registration at different links provided for different districts in Maharashtra. Since lockdown pass is checked by Maharashtra Police, they’ve advised that the applicant should apply for Maharashtra Lockdown travel pass once and keep token ID safe. This will allow you to use the pass again whenever you needed it. Furthermore the pass will be used under full authorization until the validity period.
Having Maharashtra Lockdown e Pass will save you from hindrances while travelling from one place to other. With such provisions an individual must apply for the pass online. This is mainly available for people engaged withessential services like doctors, nurses, government servants, police and other personnel. This is an advice to carry a hard or soft copy of the Lockdown digital e-pass, so that you won’t get stuck anywhere.
Maharashtra Lockdown Travel e Pass @covid19.mhpolice.in
The govt is doing their best for its citizen. A single step will save hundred lives. Thus, govt wants people to stay home unless it’s necessary. On the other hand, anyone who belongs to the category service Providers, Medical Emergency, and employees at Bank, Hospital, Factory, Industries, and other Govt employees should carry Maharashtra e Pass with them. This will help them with a free movement without getting stopped.
Details of Covid19 e Pass Maharashtra
- State government : Maharashtra
- Scheme : Covid19 e Pass for Inter State movement
- Mode of Application : Online
- Category : Govt Scheme
- Eligibility : Essential Services, Doctors, ATM/Bank, Govt/Private Employee, & others
- Status : Check online
- Official website : covid19.mhpolice.in OR punepolice.in
How to Apply for Maharashtra COVID- 19 Lockdown Pass Online
Here we tried to explain about the registration process for Maharashtra Travel e Pass online during the COVID-19. You can follow these steps to get travel pass in Maharashtra.
- Visit official website of Maharashtra Police Covid19 Portal.
- Click on “Apply for e Pass Here” link and select in or Out state Movement Pass.
- Select your District, enter your Name, and dates for which you needed the pass.
- Now enter your Mobile number and Vehicle details with which you’ll travel.
- Next mention the purpose of your travel, Current Address and Destination Address.
- Upload photograph and valid documents, medical report, and company ID.
- Lastly Click on Submit button and you’ll receive a token Id.
- Save this Id for future use, else you can take out a print copy of your epass.
Now, this Id or e Pass will be checked by police at the time of your travel. This will ensure that you won’t get stuck anywhere and reach your destination safely.
Documents required for Maharashtra Lockdown e Pass
- Any Id Proof like PAN card/ Aadhar card
- Current Photograph
- Organization address (where you’re working)
- Office Id
- Fitness Certificate ensuring not having Covid-19 Symptoms
- Also refer the official website for details.
Important information of MH lockdown travel epass
- Maharashtra COVID-19 e Pass will be only issued to the people engaged with essential services.
- Don’t forget to carry an original I’d to show it with the online digital pass.
- You must carry either a soft or hard copy while travelling.
- While applying you should be conscious of your details. It must be entered correctly.
- There’s different link for different states, so click the given link as per your district.
- No e pass will be issued to the ones residing in containment zones.
|Maharashtra e Pass Apply Online Link||Click Here|
|पुणे डिजिटल पाससाठी येथे अर्ज करा||Click Here | Status Check|
|Check Status Online and Download Pass (आपल्या अर्जाची स्थिती)||Click Here|
COVID-19 Maharashtra Lockdown e Pass| Digital e Pass Online Apply
You’ll need Maharashtra travel e Pass for the movement within state or outside the Maharashtra state. There you must apply for the same at covid19mhpolice.in website. But this is not enough, after registration you’ve to track the status of Maharashtra Travel e Pass. For this purpose you just have to open the official website and use your token Id, which will show as approved or pending. If it’s approved, you can travel anywhere within the state or interstate.
We hope you understand the situation and will help the government for its smooth functioning. The above details will help you to know everything about Maharashtra travel e pass. Even for the latest updates you can look for us. Kindly take a note of above, stay home, stay healthy and be safe!
Disclaimer: The information given on this page about “Maharashtra e Pass Online Apply & Status, Guidelines” is for reference & help purpose only. We try to ensure, the provided information is accurate and useful here. But the website www.myuniversity.in makes no warranty, representation or guarantee as to content, sequence, accuracy, timeliness, completeness, truthfulness and positioning of the information or the sources that the information may be relied upon for any reason. People must visit the official website – covid19.mhpolice.in to know all the details about the same. (यह किसी भी सरकारी अथवा प्राइवेट संसथान की आधिकारिक वेबसाइट नहीं है| आपको होने वाली किसी भी असुविधा के लिए यह वेबसाइट www.myuniversity.in जिम्मेदार नहीं होगी। हमारा उद्देश्य आप तक सिर्फ “महाराष्ट्र e Pass आवेदन एवं स्टेटस से जुडी जानकारी पहुंचाना है। इससे से जुडी पूर्ण जानकारी प्राप्त करने के लिए ऑफिशियल वेबसाइट को अवश्य चेक करे)