NEET UG 1st Round Seat Allotment & Allocation Result 2020 for BDS and MBBS Admission at mcc.nic.in– After the release of NEET 2020 Result on 16th October now the participants are waiting for the First Round Seat Allotment and Allocation Result to be released. As per the latest information NEET 1st Round Seat Allotment 2020 is expected to be out on 5th November. NEET MBBS/ BDS Counselling Results of Round 1 will be issued on the official website at mcc.nic.in. Here on this page we have provided latest information about the same. Read the complete article to get the detailed information.
NEET 1st Counselling Result 2020
Lots of candidates participated in NEET 2020 and now there result has also been released. Candidates who have been passed in exam can apply for the first counseling round through the official website at mcc.nic.in. The registration process is organized from October 28, 2020, to November 2, 2020. After the completion of registration process NEET First Seat Allotment Result 2020 will be issued on 5th November 2020.
NEET First Round Counselling and Seat Allotment 2020
|Exam||NEET UG 2020|
|Article category||NEET Seat allotment result|
|Counseling Committee||Medical Counseling Committee (MCC)/ Directorate General of Health Services, Government of India|
|Seat quota||15% All India Quota Seats|
|Processing of seat allotment||3rd to 4th November 2020|
|NEET 1st round seat allotment result||5th November 2020|
|Mode of display of seat allotment result||Online|
mcc.nic.in NEET 1st Seat Allotment & Allocation Result 2020
Medical Counselling Committee holds responsibility of NEET Exam Counselling. The counselling process involves the 15% All India Quota seats, the internal seats of the Government, private and the deemed universities. Shortlisted candidates of first round counselling process will be called for reporting at the respective college allotted in the 1st Seat Allotment from 6th to 12th November 2020. More than 300 colleges offers admission in BDS and MBBS Courses through NEET Exam such as Banaras Hindu University, ESIC, Aligarh Muslim University, JIPMER, Jamia Milia Islamia University, Delhi and many others.
NEET 2020 Seat Allocation Result
Here are the factors that can have important role deciding the allotment of seats in BDS and MBBS course admission.
- Ranks and scores of the candidates.
- Choices and preferences filled by the candidates.
- Reservation criteria followed
- Availability of seats
Download NEET First Round Seat Allotment Result 2020
How to check the NEET UG 2020 1st Round Seat Allotment Result?
- Open the official website www.mcc.nic.in
- Now click on NEET UG Counselling link.
- After that download NEET First Round Seat allotment results 2020.
- Then candidate can check their name by their registration id.
|MCC Website for Registration and Results www.mcc.nic.in||Visit Here|
|NEET UG First Seat Allotment Results||Check Here|
NEET 1st Counselling after Seat Allotment 2020
After the seat allotment result declaration, candidates will be called for the counselling process in the respective colleges for admission with all necessary documents. If any candidate is not satisfied with the allotted college he/she can apply for the next round of seat allotment. Candidates must have to carry all the documents along with the photocopy of each to the allotted college for the purpose of verification. Here are the list of documents you may require at time of verification-
- Admit Card of NEET UG 2020 issued by NTA
- NEET Result/ Rank letter issued by NTA
- Provisional seat allotment letter generated online
- Class 10th/Matric Certificate
- Class 10+2/ Intermediate Certificate
- Class 10+2/ Intermediate Marks Sheet
- Date of Birth Certificate (if it is not mentioned on the Matric/class 10th Certificate)
- (8) Eight Passport size photograph same as affixed on the application form
- Proof of identity (Aadhar/ PAN/ Driving Licence/ Passport)
- NRI/ OCI candidates who are appearing for Deemed Universities are required to have following documents-
- Passport copy of sponsorer, embassy certificate
- Sponsorship affidavit
- Relationship Affidavit (Relation of Candidate with the sponsorer)
- The Candidates appearing for document verification should also bring the following certificate, if applicable-
- SC/ST Certificate issued by the competent authority (should be in the standard format as specified in NEET 2020 information bulletin). It should be in Hindi/ English language. Sub-caste of the candidates should be clearly mentioned in the certificate.
- OBC certificate issued by the competent authority. The sub-caste mentioned in the certificate must tally with the Central List of OBC. It should not belong to Creamy Layer to claim OBC reservation benefit. The certificate must be necessarily in the standard format as given in the Information Bulletin.
- Disability Certificate issued from a duly constituted & authorized Medical Board. PWD certificate, issued by any other Hospital/ Authority will not be entertained in any case.
- For detailed information must refer the official website.