(www.incomtex.gov.in) New Income Tax E Filing Portal 2021 Login Process and Know New Feature | New e-filing portal www.incometax.gov.in, Income Tax Return Filing Portal 2.0, ITR e-filing 2.0 Portal How to Use, Income Tax Return Filing 2.0: Facing Glitches, Fix glitches in new income tax e-filing portal, New Income Tax E-Filing 2.0 Portal, New “Taxpayer Friendly” Income Tax E-filing Portal 2.0,
Recently, Government has India has launched a New Income Tax Portal in place of the older portal. Now everyone who is still paying the Income Tax can now use this new portal with some exciting new features. You need to know the updates and collect the all latest updates available. On 7th June 2021, the Government of India launched ITR e-Filing 2.0 portal for Income Tax e-filing. The old portal for income tax filing was in a “blackout period” for the last 6 days. Earlier the official portal was incometaxindiaefiling.gov.in and now it has been changed to incometax.gov.in. The old version of the income tax filing portal lacked various features. The new ITR e-filing portal has many new features which are discussed below. Various new modes of payment have been added for the convenience of the taxpayers in the Income Tax 2.0 portal. The new portal will have multiple payment options including net banking, UPI, credit card, RTGS, and NEFT. Money can be easily paid directly from the taxpayer’s account.
Income Tax 2.0 Portal Launched for E Filling:
Now the department has announced a New E Filling Portal of Income Tax 2.0 and also introduced the new website of www.incometax.gov.in in place of the older website www.incometaxindiaefilling.gov.in. So you need to view the full update about the website and collect the feature and benefits of this website to fill the income tax payment. The old version of the income tax filing portal lacked various features. The new ITR e-filing portal has many new features which are discussed below. Various new modes of payment have been added for the convenience of the taxpayers in the Income Tax 2.0 portal. The new portal will have multiple payment options including net banking, UPI, credit card, RTGS, and NEFT. Money can be easily paid directly from the taxpayer’s account.
New ITR E Filling Portal 2021 Benefits and Features:
- Immediate processing of Income Tax Returns (ITR) for quick issuance of refunds to taxpayers
- Single dashboard to display all interactions and uploads or pending actions for follow up action by the taxpayer;
- Taxpayers can proactively update their profile to provide details of income including salary, house property, occupation/profession which will be used for pre-filing their ITR.
- Detailed enablement of pre-filling with salary income, interest, dividend, and capital gains will be available after the TDS and SFT details are uploaded (due date is June 30, 2021)
- New Call Center for Taxpayer Support for quick response to taxpayers’ queries.
- Detailed FAQs, User Manual, Video and Chatbot/Live Agent also provided;
- Facility to file income tax forms, engage tax professionals, faceless scrutiny, or submit replies to notices in the appeal will be available on the portal.
Frequently Asked Questions About New Income Tax E Filling 2.0 Portal 2021
What’s new in Income Tax New Portal 2.0?
The Income Tax Department has launched a new website for all the Income taxpayers with implemented the new feature and benefit. The Income Tax 2.0 Portal launched by the department on 7th June 2021 publicly. So now all the payer can use this portal to make the operation about the new payment.
What are the Benefits of ITR E Filling 2.0 Portal 2021?
According to the Older portal, the new portal has some new and exciting features and benefit that every income taxpayer can use them. Now all the information and updates available on the portal. You can also check the latest updates available on the portal online by using the device. All the Return and Refund process is now processing quickly than the older version.
Official Website: www.incometax.gov.in
My university Home Page: www.myuniversity.in