[pmkisan.gov.in] PM Kisan Aadhar Link with Bank Account: Edit, Status, Payment Status Online | PM Kisan Aadhar Card Link, Online Payment Status, PM Kisan Aadhar Card Link Online, PM Kisan Bank Account Link with Aadhar Card, PM Kisan Aadhar Link Bank Account, Pmkisan.gov.in Bank Account Link With Aadhar Card, PM Kisan Aadhar Number Not Verified Edit Details, PM Kisan Correction Form, PM Kisan Status, PM Kisan Edit Aadhar Card Details, PM Kisan Aadhar Edit, Edit PM Kisan Aadhar Details By Farmer Name, How To Check Status Of Pmkisan.gov.in Aadhar Card Link,
If you are a farmer of India and also getting the benefits from the All Scheme of PM Kisan launched by the Government of India to provide help to all the farmers of India in every field, then this page is going to very useful for you. Because each PMKISAN Scheme 2021 has been issued for the kisan and every kisan have a bank account. Because the financial help and others benefits will directly credited to the kisan bank account. So you need to update your bank account time to time. Here we are going to provide the information about PM Kisan Aadhar Link with Bank Account, PM Kisan Aadhar Card Link Online at pmkisan.gov.in.
Check and Edit Aadhar Card Details Online, PM Kisan Bank Account Link Online with Aadhar Card also Check PM Kisan Status of Payment in Kisan Account or Not. All such details are going to be presented here on this page. Now you can link your Aadhar card with Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana account by following the steps given in this article. All the details has now available Here. So yoou need to read this full page and gather the details from here. Becuae every details is going to very useful for you if you have enrolled with the PM Kisan Yojana 2021 and also beneficiary of the PMKISAN Scheme 2021 All Type.
PM Kisan Aadhar Link with Bank Account
Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana launched by the government to help the farmers to get the benefit of up to Rs.6000 per year for the land there. This scheme was launched by Prime Minister Narendra Modi on 1st December 2018. Only farmers having 2 hectares of land can get the benefit of this scheme in 2 equal installments for 3000 each. This means that every 6 months the beneficiary will get Rs 3000 in his PM Kisan Aadhar Linked Bank Account itself.
Under the scheme the funds are directly transferred to the beneficiary’s bank account number which is linked to the Aadhar card and the Aadhar card is linked to the PM Kisan account. During PM Kisan registration process you will have to fill your Aadhar card and it will be linked with your account. So, even if you have registered by phone number or name, you can still link your Aadhar card at pmkisan.gov.in. The linking process is given below.
About PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana 2021:
Many schemes are being run by the Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi to help the farmers. PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana 2020 was announced by the Minister Shri Piyush Goyal in the recent budget session. In this scheme, the government will spend an amount of 75 thousand crore rupees annually on the scheme. Through the scheme, all such farmers, who have any cultivable plot registered in their names, will all be able to take advantage of this scheme.
For the information about the letter of the scheme, all of you must also check the official government website. Through Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme 2020, an amount of Rs 6000 will be given to the farmers in 3 installments. This amount will come directly into the bank account. For this, it is necessary for the farmer to do PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme Registration. Before registration, you must check the official website so that you can get the correct information about Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana Eligibility.
pmkisan.gov.in Bank Account Linked to Aadhar Card
Under this scheme only eligible applicants can get benefit of this scheme. To get the benefit beneficiary will have to attached their Aadhar Card with the account linked to the PMKISAN Scheme 2021. Any organization having any type of agricultural land is not allowed to take benefit of PMKSNY. Farmers or their families who do not hold any constitutional post are eligible. Former, present minister or any member of Lok Sabha, Rajya Sabha or SLA in the center or state is not allowed to take benefit of this scheme. The current or former mayor, president of this Zilla Panchayat is also not allowed to get the benefit of Rs.6,000 per year.
The Government has provided a notice to all the applicants that the Aadhar Card Link with the PM Kisan Nidhi Yojana 2021 is mandatory for all to get the benefits from time to time. If you have not linked the Aadhar Card then visit the official website and complete the process online. After the Aadhar Card linked to your Registered Bank Account, all the benefits will be credited to your account. So this is important for all the applicants. If your application form have any correction can do this by online. All the details should be filled correct in the application to avail the benefits from the government of India. To attached the Aadhar Card with the beneficiary Bank Account need to follow the steps as mentioned below here.
The Process of PM Kisan Edit Aadhar Card Details
- Visit the official website pmkisan.gov.in.
- On the far right, there is a Edit Aadhaar Details button.
- Click on the button.
- Now you will be redirected to this page: https://pmkisan.gov.in/UpdateAadharNoByFarmer.aspx.
- So, you can directly go to the PM Kisan Aadhar Edit page by going to the Important Links section of this page.
- Once, you have successfully reached the page, fill the asked details like Aadhar Number, Verification Code and then submit.
- Or you can search through account number, farmer name or mobile number.
- Once, you search for your details, now you will be able to edit PM Kisan Aadhaar details.
- Click on Save after editing successfully.
- Your new Aadhar card details will be deposited in PM Kisan account online.
Steps to Edit Aadhar Card Details with Farmer Name:
- Go to the official website.
- Click on Edit PM Kisan Aadhaar Details on the right side.
- On the next page, select Edit Aadhaar Details by Farmer Name.
- There will be few options like State, District, Sub Division, Block and then Village Name.
- After selecting all such details you have to fill your name.
- Then enter the verification code.
- Click Search.
- With this method you will be able to edit PM Kisan Aadhar card details in the name of the farmer.
Steps to Check PM Kisan Aadhar Card Link Status Online:
If you want to know your Aadhar Card Linked to your Bank Account then follow the below steps carefully and check the Aadhar Card Linked to Bank Account Status Online.
- visit the official website pmkisan.gov.in.
- Or Click on PM Kisan Status Check Link.
- You have to click on the Beneficiary Status link on the official portal.
- On that, fill the required details and check your PM Kisan Aadhar Link Status.
- PM Kisan Aadhar Card Link to Bank Account: Click to Do Process
- PM Kisan Aadhar Card Linked Status Online: Click to Check
- PM Kisan Aadhar Card Details Edit Process: Click to Edit
- Official Website: Click to Visit Now