The Rajasthan Shramik Scholarship Scheme 2021 Online Registration has started for the students who belong to the Rajasthan State. Now the student who wants to submit their online application in Rajasthan Shramik Scholarship Scheme 2021 read this full article carefully, we will give you complete information about the scholarship scheme, What is the eligibility to apply for the application form and what are the necessary information/ documents need for this scheme. All the details can find in this article. So don’t waste valuable time to get the details on other websites. Let’s check the detail with us here. The Rajasthan Labor Department has decided to provide scholarships to the children of laborers through the Shramik Scholarship Scheme. To avail of the scholarship under this scheme, the student has to register. The scheme will be valid only for students studying in a recognized education institute of Central or State Government. The benefit of this scheme has been made eligible to children of other quarry and beedi workers including limestone and dolomite.
Shramik Card Scholarship Form 2021 – Class-wise scholarship amount
||Girls/ Special Category
|From Class 6th to 8th
|From Class 9th to 12th
|For ITI Students
|For Diploma Students
|For Graduate (General) Students
|For Graduation (Vocational) Students
|For Post Graduate (General) Students
|For Post Graduate (Professional) Students
Shramik Card Scholarship Form 2021 – Cash prizes to meritorious students
|Class 8th to 10th
|Class 11th & 12th
|Post Graduate Students
|Graduate (Vocational) Students
|Post Graduate (Professional) Students
Shramik Card Scholarship Form 2021 – Important documents
- Aadhaar Card
- Passport Size Photo
- Income Certificate
- School Certificate.
- Any Bank Account.
- Worker’s Identity Card
Rajasthan Shramik Scholarship Scheme – Eligibility
- To avail the benefit of this scheme, the parents and guardian of the applicant must be worked in a mica mine/beedi worker/ironworker and manganese and chrome mine for more than six months.
- The annual income of the applicant’s family should be less than 120000.
- The applicant is regular from a recognized school.
- The student/applicant will not be eligible to receive any scholarship amount from any other source/department and institute.
Rajasthan Shramik Scholarship Scheme – Online Registration
- Applicants should visit the official website of the Rajasthan Shramik Scholarship Scheme.
- Now search for the link to Shramik Scholarship Scheme.
- Click on that link provided on the home page of the website.
- Now you will see Shramik Scholarship Scheme Application Form.
- Click on the application form link.
- Now Application Form will open on the screen.
- Fill in the information in the application form as required.
- Now click on submit button.
- A filled application form appears on the screen.
- Now you are eligible for Rajasthan Shramik Scholarship Scheme.