TN ECS Status Check treasury2.tn.gov.in Pension Pay Slip | TN Treasury ePayslip, ECS Status Pensioners, Pensioners’ Portal – Tamil Nadu Government, DEPARTMENT OF TREASURIES AND ACCOUNTS ECS, TN ECS Status Treasury ePayslip Tamil Nadu Pensioner, TN ECS Portal, Payslip Pension Status, TN ECS Status Check treasury2.tn.gov.in, TN Treasury ECS Status,
Now the Department of Treasuries and Account of Tamil Nadu has updated TN ECS Status on its official website. Now all the people of Tamil Nadu State can check their TN Pension Status, Download Pension Slip Online, and others. Now here we are going to provide the complete details and updates for you to know more about the recently released scheme.
All the government employees can now use this service and complete all the related work from their own homes. They need not go anywhere and all the work about the pension-related can be done online. If you want to know more updates on the service provided by the Tamil Nadu Government can go below the page.
TN ECS Status Check treasury2.tn.gov.in
This is very easy to use and every work will be done hassle-free. Now the TN Government has provided the facility to all the Employees of every department, use this service and get complete the action on there. The Government helps all the people to get the service at their homes. Now you can use this TN ECS Portal to complete all the processes available there.
Here on this page, we are going to provide all the latest information about the portal and you should also collect the details attached here. The man’s purpose of launching this portal is to provide the service to check Pension Status Online. this service is especially for the Government Employees of the State. Other people can also use this service but they need to register it. Govt. Employees need not register online they will automatically be enrolled with this scheme.
treasury2.tn.gov.in ECS Status Downlaod – Overview
|Name of the Portal||TN ECS (Treasury Portal)|
|Launched by||Tamil Nadu State Government|
|Operated by||Revenue Department of Tamil Nadu|
|The beneficiary of the Portal||All Government Employees of Tamil Nadu|
|Status of the TN ECS Portal Login||Activate Now|
Tamil Nadu ECS Portal 2021 Advantage
- If you have Login with this portal then you will receive Monthly Pay Slip Automatically.
- All the deductions in the Payment will be available on the Portal.
- You can easily check all the transactions online.
- All the Retired People from the Government Service can use this portal to report any service.
- You can access DDO Report through TN ECS Portal 2021.
- All the processes will be done online mode.
- Now applicants need not visit any office physically.
- All the Government Employees, as well as Pension Holder, can use this service.
Steps to Get TN ECS Portal Status:
- First, you need to check in to the Department of Treasury and Accounts portal using Treasury2.tn.gov.in.
- Then, you will see various options to check reqd. ECS status.
- From that, you have to select the option of “ECS Status of Govt. employee” there.
- Now as you have selected the same, now you will see the option of Show. “Detailed report by GPF no.
- The next step is to select the same. And thus now you will be transferred to the next page.
- As you can see now, the image above thus keeps adding details there. Thus your district and sub-district of TN Treasury will be included with the GPF number. and subsequent details.
- Finally, as you have submitted the given details then you will get the required TN ECS Status for Govt. Staff.
Steps for TN ECS Status for Pensioners:
- Firstly the login site is the same to access the ECS details, as given above.
- After that, you have to go with the option of “ECS Status for Employees”.
- Now you have to fill the PPO number. OR Prefix with a password and finally, the code is given as follows.
- After confirming the details you have to submit the login details and thus it is done. You will finally be able to download your TN ECS Status for Pensioners.
The Process to Check TN DDO Token Wise Report on Portal:
- First of all, you need to visit the TN Treasury Platform with the link here http://treasury2.tn.gov.in/.
- Now as you can see the active link for DDO Report is on the Treasury homepage.
- After clicking on the same, you have to see the details on the screen.
- As you can see we have to fill in the fields Treasury, Sub-Treasury, and finally the DDO code.
- Now you can proceed with the submit button, once you have entered the image code there.
- Finally, you can get the TN ECS DDO token-wise report from there.
TN ECS Status: Important Links:
|DDO Token Wise Report||Click Here|
|Pensioners ECS Status||Click Here|
|Government Employee ECS Status||Click Here|
|TN ECS Status Check||2nd Link|