TN ePass Online Status Check @tnepass.tnega.org, Tamil Nadu ePass Online Apply for Inter State Travel, TN ePass Application Form & Status, How to Check ePass tamil Nadu Status Online @tnedistrict.tn.gov.in
Tamil Nadu e-Governance Agency (TNEGA) has issued the Facility of Tamil Nadu COVID-19 ePass for Intercity like Chennai and others/ Inter State travel. It is also available for all those people who want to sell essential commodities. The residents of Tamil Nadu State would be able to Online Apply for ePass through the official website tnepass.tnega.org. Tamil Nadu state e-pass control center is established in Chennai. This helpline number is 1-800-425-1333 available between 8 AM to PM. Fill the application form only on the portal prescribed. TN E-pass Application form 2020 needs to be filled by the resident itself. Here on this page we are going to share detailed information about How can Check TN ePass Status Online and Apply Process. Read the complete article to get the details. ‘
Tamil Nadu ePass Online Status Check Apply
After the coronavirus outbreak country has gone through various Lockdowns one by one. Tamil Nadu State Government is providing the facility of ePass for Inter State travel. People of Tamil Nadu who have essential works and associated to other essential services like, medicine, hospital, grocery etc they also require the ePass for travel. Though the lockdown has been lifted from various district of Tamil Nadu but still 12 districts Ariyalur, Cuddalore, Chennai, Chengalpattu, Kancheepuram, Kallakurichi, Perambalur, Ranipet, Thiruvallur, Thirupattur, Thiruvannamalai, and Villupuram of Tamil Nadu are going through the lockdown. If you want TN ePass then you need to apply online for it by the official website and the details it required for name, address, contact number etc. After applying for inter state travel pass people can check TN ePass Status Online.
According to theTamil Nadu state government’s new issued guidelines, every domestic air passengers coming to Tamil Nadu will have to register on the TN COVID-19 ePass portal to get a travel permit as well as go through the 14 days of home quarantine. Outgoing passengers will have to undergo the prescribed medical examination at the airports, if symptoms are found then they will be sent to the health facility for testing and treatment.
Tamil Nadu ePass Portal Apply Online
|State Government||Tamil Nadu State Government|
|Issued By||District Collectorate office|
|Uses of TN Epass||Inter State Movement|
|category||Movement E-pass/ District E-Pass|
|Official Website||tnepass.tnega.org or https://tnedistrict.tn.gov.in|
Note– Details available on this website is for reference purpose only. People must refer the official website- tnepass.tnega.org before registration or ePass Apply.
Details Required for Tamil Nadu ePass Online Apply
- Applicant Name
- Mobile Number
- Date of Birth
- Email ID
- Type of Applicant
- Aadhar Number
- District Name
- Tehsil Name
- Police Station
- Post Office
- Pin Code
- Vehicle Registration Number
- Vehicle Type
- Journey Type
- Purpose of Travel
- Pass Date
- Source of the Route
- Members Travelling
How to Apply Online for Tamil Nadu COVID-19 ePass
Here we have provided simple steps by following them anyone would be able to apply for TN ePass Online easily.
- Open the official website Link-https://tnepass.tnega.org
- Then enter your mobile number, Captcha.
- A OTP will be sent on your number to validate.
- Then ePass application form of Tamil Nadu will be shown on your screen.
- Fill all the details correctly and check before submit it.
- Then click on the submit button.
- After that you will get the registration ID.
- After verifying your details, the respective authorities will issue the ePass.
- You can take a print out of it and keep with you while inter state movement.
How to Check TN ePass Status Online
- Go to the official website- tnepass.tnega.org
- On the official website, you need to enter your application ID and captcha numbers.
- Then click on submit button.
- Online Application Status of Tamil Nadu ePass for COVID-19 Lockdown would be shown on your screen.
- You can check that it is confirmed or pending.
- In the case of pending status, you can wait for a while and keep a check on the status on a regular basis.
- While on getting your status confirmed, within 6 to 7 hours you will get your movement e-pass.
- Download and take out a print out.
Disclaimer: The information given on this page about “TN ePass Online Apply & Status, Guidelines” is for reference & help purpose only. We try to ensure, the provided information is accurate and useful here. But the website www.myuniversity.in makes no warranty, representation or guarantee as to content, sequence, accuracy, timeliness, completeness, truthfulness and positioning of the information or the sources that the information may be relied upon for any reason. People must visit the official website – tnepass.tnega.org to know all the details about the same. (यह किसी भी सरकारी अथवा प्राइवेट संसथान की आधिकारिक वेबसाइट नहीं है| आपको होने वाली किसी भी असुविधा के लिए यह वेबसाइट www.myuniversity.in जिम्मेदार नहीं होगी। हमारा उद्देश्य आप तक सिर्फ “तमिलनाडु ePass आवेदन एवं स्टेटस से जुडी जानकारी पहुंचाना है। इससे से जुडी पूर्ण जानकारी प्राप्त करने के लिए ऑफिशियल वेबसाइट को अवश्य चेक करे)